Defensive Handgun 3
You will be put in stress shooting situations that force you to use the skills you acquired in Level I & II as will as shooting on the move. From clearing a room, to shooting from behind the wheel of a car, over a curb while on the ground, or under a car, these are realistic shooting scenarios. In addition you will learn advanced techniques typically taught to special operations and SWAT officers.
Learn from licensed, active duty Police Firearms Instructors. Class is limited to 10 students with two instructors to insure you get the attention and coaching you deserve. We prefer quality over quantity.
THE LEVEL III COURSE INCLUDES:
- ROOM CLEARING
- AGGRESS AND REGRESS SHOOTING / SHOOTING ON THEM MOVE
- CAR JACK DEFENSE TECHNIQUES
- POSITIONAL SHOOTING OVER AND UNDER OBSTACLES
- ONE HANDED RELOADING AND MALFUNCTION CLEARINGS
- SEMI AUTOMATIC HANDGUN WITH A CAPACITY OF AT LEAST 7 ROUNDS 9mm CALIBER OR LARGER
- 600-800 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION (More is better)
- AT LEAST 2 MAGAZINES if 10 rounds or more / (3 if less than 10 round capacity)
- HOLSTER - (Must be strong side hip holster / Inside the pant is ok if it is a hard / firm holster)
- MAGAZINE POUCH(S) CAPABLE OF HOLDING AT LEAST 2 MAGAZINES
- EYE & HEARING PROTECTION (loaners available)
- CLOTHING SUITABLE FOR WEATHER CONDITIONS
- HAT AND SUNGLASSES
- SUN BLOCK
- CAMP CHAIR OR YARD CHAIR FOR RANGE recommended for range.