Level 1 Defensive Handgun
The average self-defense shooting is 2.2 to 2.4 seconds from the time the threat in recognized, the weapon is drawn, and the victor stands over the loser.
There is no time to think, only act, are you truly ready for a life and death situation?
We specialize in preparing you for survival.
Handguns are the most challenging weapon systems to master.
The Level I is the foundation of combat/tactical shooting of a handgun.
This class will build or improve your shooting skills.
Learn from licensed active duty Police Firearms Instructors.
Class is limited to 10 students with two instructors to insure you get the attention and coaching you deserve. We prefer quality over quantity.
THE LEVEL I COURSE INCLUDES:
- SHOOTING FROM THE HOLSTER
- RELOADING TECHNIQUES
- IMMEDIATE ACTION FOR MALFUNCTIONS
- SPEED DRILLS
- COMBAT / TACTICAL MARKSMANSHIP SKILLS
- TRIGGER RESET
- SEMI AUTOMATIC HANDGUN WITH A CAPACITY OF AT LEAST 7 ROUNDS 9mm CALIBER OR LARGER
- 600-800 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION (More is better)
- AT LEAST 2 MAGAZINES if 10 rounds or more / (3 if 10 round capacity or less)
- HOLSTER - (Must be strong side hip holster / Inside the pant is ok if it is a hard / firm holster)
(We sell Galco holsters and accessories)
- MAGAZINE POUCH(S) CAPABLE OF HOLDING AT LEAST 2 MAGAZINES
- EYE & HEARING PROTECTION (loaners available)
- CLOTHING SUITABLE FOR WEATHER CONDITIONS
- HAT AND SUNGLASSES
- SUN BLOCK
- CAMP CHAIR OR YARD CHAIR recommended for range.