Defensive Carbine 2
Defensive Carbine 2 builds on the marksmanship and shooting techniques taught in the Level 1 Carbine. The advance techniques prepare you for a multitude of contingencies. Learn from licensed, active duty Police Firearms Instructors. Class is limited to 10 students with two instructors to insure you get the attention and coaching you deserve. We prefer quality over quantity.
(Prerequisite Level I Carbine or other approved training)
- Shooting on the move
- Multiple target engagement
- Shooting over / under obstacles
- Close-quarter techniques
- Cover and Concealment Shooting
- Stop Shots
- Two man tactics
- SEMI AUTOMATIC 16 to 20” Carbine/rifle magazine fed.
- Dot & halo type site systems are permitted (close quarter type). Otptics are not required.
- Tac sling
- Knee / Elbow pads recommended.
- 500 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION (More is better)
- AT LEAST 3 MAGAZINES FOR THE CARBINE USED DURING THE COURSE
- HOLSTER - Must be hip holster / Inside the pant is ok if it is a hard / firm holster
- MAGAZINE POUCH(S) hold at LEAST 1 MAGAZINE ON BELT OR ON WEAPON SYSTEM for the (rifle / carbine)
- HANDGUN W/ 100 ROUNDS OF AMMO W/ STRONG SIDE HIP HOLSTER
- EYE & hearing protection (loaners available)
- CLOTHING SUITABLE FOR WEATHER CONDITIONS
- HAT AND SUNGLASSES
- SUN BLOCK
- Camp / folding type chair recommended for range.