Level 2 Handgun
May 4 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm$250.00
Do you understand cover and concealment? What if someone is charging you with a knife? Do you stand and draw, move and shoot or everything all at once? Shoot them in the torso and they are still coming, now what? Your gun hand is disabled can you use your weak-hand proficiently?
You will react with what you know how to do. There is no time to think when the fight is on, it must be instinctual and rooted in well tested techniques and tactics.
Increase your competence and confidence with your handgun. Learn from licensed active duty Police Firearms Instructors.
THE LEVEL 2 COURSE INCLUDES:
- CORNER / BARRICADE SHOOTING “SLICING THE PIE”
- SHOOTING ON THE MOVE FORWARD/BACKWARD
- CLOSE QUARTER SHOOTING “POINT BLANK / WEAPONS RETENTION”
- SPEED DRILLS / MULTIPLE TARGET ENGAGEMENT
- STOP SHOTS “OVERCOME A BAD-GUY’S BODY ARMOR OR ADRENELINE”
- ONE HAND AND WEAKHAND SHOOTING
- COMBAT AND TACTICAL RELOADING
Class is $250.00 a $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required. If you cancel with 48 hours of notice deposit transfers one time to another class/date of your choice. Second cancellation/no-show no refund.
If you encounter technical difficulties making a reservation email us: firstname.lastname@example.org